Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Why does the Senior Circuit suck so hardcore?

Sorry about the lack of updates in the last few days. My weekend was sort of busy and I've worked rather hard the last couple of days. I do have several things to discuss, ranging from the crazy work party on Saturday to baseball to the sad state of my beloved car. I also have several emails which I need to send and various other shit that needs to get done, but unfortunately I did order a pizza tonight and had a beer (or six) and the All-Star Game just wrapped up. So I'm spent. But I'm going to try and get some rest, hopefully to do a big post tomorrow. If I forget or get lazy, someone give me hell.

That's all I have for now. Also, I'd kill for a massage. Even a head scratch. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker