Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Kid Icarus...don't get discouraged...

Been a while, eh kiddies?

Yup, I'm back to blogging. After my little blog breakdown a while back, I've been wanting to get back into the game for a while and after a conversation with my good pal 'The Colonel' earlier today, I decided to finally make my return. Seems people still check this once in a while, hoping I've decided to return and today I'm making those 3 or 4 people happy. Now I have a lot to catch up on and I'll try to do that in the most efficient way possible. It might take a couple of posts, but I'll try and get everyone caught up to what's been shaking the last two months. But that will have to wait until tomorrow.

For now, I just want to share with y'all a song that's been in my head lately and one that I neglected to have as one of my Top Ten T.V. Theme Songs of All Time a while back, that being Chico and the Man. I wasn't that familiar with the song (or the show) until I started watching it weekdays at 1:30 on Sun TV, whenever I'm off. The show is really quite good and the theme song by Jose Feliciano is outstanding. Check out the theme here and the show if you have nothing else to watch at that time. Be warned that according to the Sun TV website, the episodes made after the untimely death of the great Freddy Prinze are coming up and they're really not worth watching. I know this because 'Ed Talks to God' is the last Prinze episode which airs Friday. This means we have to wade through a crappy season with some kid replacing him until it cycles back to the beginning.

That's it for today, but I'll be back real soon to start getting people up to speed on how things have been with me. Hope everyone comes back and hasn't forgotten their old pal, Kid Icarus.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, glad your back in business big fella.

(heart) Dosi

March 29, 2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Glad to see you back!

March 30, 2007 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker