Monday, June 20, 2005

So tired and cranky

Not a fun day. My co-worker called and said that she couldn't come in due to an 'emergency'. I didn't actually believe her, but as it turns out her grandfather is in the hospital. Though, I do believe this is the fourth time she's used this as an excuse (he probably lives at the hospital), I still feel bad for being so whiny about having to work all day (10-9). On top of that, my boss was there for almost four hours. Seeing as he's usually not, this wasn't a fun adjustment. Oh well.

Weekend was okay, saw that new Batman movie. It was truly excellent; a pleasant surprise. Saturday after the movie, I did sink to a new low in terms of me being a total gutless coward, without an ounce of self-confidence. I really don't want to get into it. It's really pretty sad.

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday (joy). Yet another gift to buy! A friend just had one, plus father's day! It never ends, does it! Oh, the wedding! I forgot that too! Well, at least there I got rip-roaringly drunk.

So that's it. No one reads this anyway. Sigh.

*Update*

And now I feel even worse. The day has gotten worse. I don't even want to get into it. I feel like utter shit now. Why go into detail when no one even reads this? Why bother updating? Why bother posting?

1 Comments:

Blogger King Hippo said...

And I thank you for reading it.

June 21, 2005 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker