Friday, June 10, 2005

Stupid Blog

It's such a damned hassle to even post things. I have the whole day off, I'm likely not going to leave the house and yet I still don't have the energy to write anything. I'm not sure how many people even read this, so the point may be moot. We'll see.

Um, yesterday had lunch with HC, an old friend I haven't seen in ages. Always nice to see her. My buddy Heavy-D pointed out that she's probably the only lady (that he knows at least) that I'm able to completely be myself with. With maybe one or two other exceptions, he may be right. Not sure why that is. I told her this and she got a kick out of it. We both shared our neuroses with each other, which may have been a bit therapeutic, but actually put me in a bit of a lousy mood. I went to work after and was quite miserable. It happens. I suppose the wedding this weekend will either

A. Boost my spirits

or

B: Make me more miserable. I guess it all depends on how drunk I get.

Today I've decided not to leave the house and just relax. Did some yardwork, bathed Bobo, So I was at least a touch productive. Man it's hot out there. God bless air conditioning. I was sweating like a mofo. While tilling the soil, I did realize that despite all the other things I hate about myself, I am in rather good shape. I weighed myself just out of curiosity and I'm at 164lbs. (!!!) which is my top weight, EVER. I was shocked. I guess the working out is doing something, because I don't seem to have any fat. I still think I'm average looking at best, but I do have a pretty good chest. Here it is, in all its glistening glory.

5 Comments:

Blogger Albert said...

sweet holy mohommad...that's worse than when those pictures of bill gates and hasselhoff were on the old blog...

congrats, your sweaty chest forced me out of comment silence.

June 11, 2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Always good to hear from the great Bertmos. We've missed you here in the blogosphere.

June 11, 2005 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say: I'm a little aroused. And a little disturbed.

June 12, 2005 12:07 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Why is it a hassle to post?

June 12, 2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger King Hippo said...

Oh, I'm just lazy. That and always having to think of things to say. It's not easy.

June 12, 2005 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker