Friday, May 27, 2005

This day just keeps getting better....

No, not really. I was in a lousy mood for various reasons, now I have more complications. They're work related and I really don't want to get into them here. It's pretty depressing though.

I was feeling really low last night and as I'm wont to do, I listened to my iPod in my room, while downing some bourbon. One good thing did come out of it, as I think I realized the exact moment at which rock and roll peaked. Now, I've always been a huge Elvis fan, can sing along to every Beatles song and own all of Led Zeppelin's stuff on vinyl, but for me it has to be U2's performance of their song "Bad" at Live-Aid in 1985. It's 12:34 long and just a mind-blowing performance. I can only imagine what it would have been like to have been there. I don't usually condone illegal downloading of music, but since this one isn't available commercially, do yourself a favour and grab it NOW!

My head is starting to hurt, I hope it's not another migraine. I get them occasionally. It's not fun. Right now I think I'll have a long soak in the tub and listen to some depressing music. Man, what a Friday night. I did give some thought of calling a few people up and going out to a strip club (don't know why, just had that thought), but I decided against it. I really don't even want to leave the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker