Thursday, June 02, 2005

Nice Weather = Cancer

No, it's not so much from lying in the sun (I prefer tanning beds), so much as all the cigars I'm smoking now that the weather is nice. I have like one a day. I'm going to develop a tumor in my mouth I know it. I really should cut back. Oh well.

Hmm....what else. Going golfing tomorrow. Should be fun. Haven't golfed since last year, so it should be an adventure. I did go out the range yesterday and was okay. So we'll see. Just another excuse to smoke!

After two fairly lightweight notes, you know there's a self-deprecating one coming. I've had two people tell me in the last two days that I'm a self-obsessed jerk. Well, maybe not that harsh. But I really do fixate on things and always tend to focus on myself, usually the things that are wrong with me. One of the kind people (I still think she's great!) thought this blog was hilarious, until I told her that it wasn't meant as a joke. Yikes. SO from now on this means...um...nevermind. Time to take Bobo out and have a cigar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

For me, the sun will definitely be the cause of my cancer. And I'll have come by it honestly, that's for sure.

June 02, 2005 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker