Saturday, May 28, 2005

Really, I'd like to have a happy post

I would. I don't like being all miserable all the time. But I just can't do it on my own. Went to work today, fired off sort of an angry email (which I feel pretty bad about), got home and have done nothing since. No wait, that's a lie. I ironed some shirts. I sort of enjoy ironing. It's relaxing in a way.

So what to do tonight.....oh, wait. Looks like I've been ditched again. What a shock. My friends (I'd like to think they are) went to see a movie today. I was working and I don't think I would have cared to see it, but a courtesy invite would have been nice. Now, I could be entirely wrong on this one and if I am, I apologize. My guess is that they're all out somewhere. And it's also my guess that no one has given any thought of calling me up. Either that or they have and decided against it. If either one of those theories is correct, that really hurts. Again, I might be wrong. In which case I'll certainly feel bad. I know I've been in quite a funk recently and I've been doing a lot of complaining, but I do try to keep it to a minimum whilst in public.

Maybe nothing's going down. Maybe someone will still call. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

*update*

Right after spilling some red wine on the carpet (idiot), my good buddy 'Heavy D' indeed did call and ask if I wanted to still do something. He's a good friend! So, not such a bad night. Sometimes I just have to have faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker