Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Gettin' Lazy!

I was wondering how long it would be before I got lazy and stopped updating this regularly. I guess not too long at all. Maybe it's just that I'm feeling better and stuff, who knows? Less to gripe about.

Let's see....weekend was pretty busy. Went golfing, then to Niagra, then downtown and the to London (a city of which I have become rather fond in a very short time). Tomorrow I'm meeting HC for coffee or lunch or something and then the wedding on Saturday. Fun fun. Also, work in there somewhere. Speaking of which, I really should shower and get ready for said work. Really not much going on, I'm feeling pretty good. I owe someone thanks for that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome.

June 08, 2005 3:43 PM  
Blogger Mike D said...

King Hippo if gettin' lazy on the blog front means that you're happier than it's hardly a bad trade off. Glad to hear that things are starting to look up for you.

There really is nothing quite like the company of a good "someone" to brighten up one's life—enjoy it!

June 09, 2005 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker